Feeding the Gulf Coast is looking for volunteers to help in our production garden. On this work day, we need volunteers to empty raised beds, remove old landscape fabric, weed beds, and refill beds. If you have a shovel, please bring it along. Suncreen, close-toed shoes, hats, and water are recommended.
If you have further questions or wish to speak with a human, call Meghan Tanner at (251)653-1617 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Garden Work @ The Love Garden
- Weekday Food Sorter
- Weedeating at Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ DeTonti Square Park
- Garden Work at Feeding the Gulf...
- Benefits Enrollment Center...
- Garden Work @ Victory Teaching...
- Volunteer Drivers Needed
- Garden Work @ Redeemer
- Garden Work @ Central Presbyterian
- Garden Work @ The Beehive
- Garden Work @ Food Bayou
- Garden Work @ Taylor Park