Feeding the Gulf Coast is looking for volunteers to help in our production garden. On this work day, we need volunteers to empty raised beds, remove old landscape fabric, weed beds, and refill beds. If you have a shovel, please bring it along. Suncreen, close-toed shoes, hats, and water are recommended.
If you have further questions or wish to speak with a human, call Aimee Tappe r at (251) 653-1617 ext. 118 or email at atappe email@example.com.
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Garden Work @ The Love Garden
- Garden Work @ Redeemer
- Weekday Food Sorter
- Weedeating at Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ DeTonti Square Park
- Garden Work at Feeding the Gulf...
- Garden Work @ Central Presbyterian
- Garden Work @ The Beehive
- Garden Work @ Food Bayou
- Garden Work @ Taylor Park
- Garden Work @ Victory Teaching...
- Volunteer Drivers Needed