As a Buddy, you can be a trusted friend to an adult with special needs living in one of our Independent Living Apartment buildings located across the Metro Area. Whatever it is you enjoy, odds are you'll enjoy them even more with your Buddy- whether it’s bowling, reading, cooking, or watching movies. Create memories that will last a lifetime. Make a difference. Be-A-Buddy!
If you are interested in being a Buddy, please complete our volunteer application at https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1866138023.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- This is an optional driving position, meaning volunteers are allowed to transport Fraser clients.
- Must complete and pass a Motor Vehicle Records check.
- Volunteers plan, prepare, and purchase any program supplies or activities.
- Must commit to a regular schedule as determined by you and your Buddy.
- Must dedicate at least 2 hours per month for at least 3 months.
- Longer-term commitments are encouraged!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training