Make a Difference-Be A Buddy!
DONATE TO THIS
20 people are interested
As a Buddy, you can be a trusted friend to an adult with special needs living in one of our Independent Living Apartment buildings located across the Metro Area. Whatever it is you enjoy, odds are you'll enjoy them even more with your Buddy- whether it’s bowling, reading, cooking, or watching movies. Create memories that will last a lifetime. Make a difference. Be-A-Buddy!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you are interested in being a Buddy, please complete our volunteer application at www.fraser.org/Volunteer
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- This is an optional driving position, meaning volunteers are allowed to transport Fraser clients.
- Must complete and pass a background check and motor vehicle records check.
- Must commit to a regular schedule as determined by you and your Buddy.
- Must dedicate at least 2 hours per month for at least 3 months.
- Longer-term commitments are encouraged!
We'll work with your schedule.
2400 W. 64th StreetMinneapolis, MN 55423
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training