Since 2004, The Sankofa Center, a Sunnyvale based non-profit, has maintained HIV education, prevention, testing, and link to treatment programs in Ghana, West Africa. The organization is also growing its local impact by becoming a referal resource for community members in the S.F. Bay Area to HIV service providers and resources.
We are actively seeking Board Members to help us propel our local impact and growth.
Given the scope of our activeties abroad and within the S.F. Bay Area we are seeking Board members for a year-long committment of service from Jan.15- Jan.16th with possibility to renew.
Please visit our website to learn more about The Sankofa Center and our impact:
- Executive Admin
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Experienced Grant Writer/Grant...
- Models for charitable product line
- Grant Research Associate
- Zen Cart Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Social Media Specialist (B2B &...
- iOS App Developer
- International Volunteers &...
- Donate your valuable time
- Local Volunteer Manager
- Women's Sustainability through...
- Event Coordinators
- Team Leader of Volunteer Pop Up...
- Web Developer
- Marketing & Social Media...
- Wear House Help For Charity
- Become A Friend of The Sankofa...
- Network Administrator
- Graphic Designer