Creative Video production volunteer for nonprofit serving those with Alzheimers
47 people are interested
Rakhma provides a safe, loving home to those with memory loss (Alzheimer's disease or various forms of dementia).We have 4 homes located in the Twin Cities.
The Video Production volunteer will have the primary responsibility of crafting, creating, and editing video projects within our facilities to highlight our work and homes. You will work with Rakhma's Director of Marketing on projects.
- Produce and film various video projects
- Crafting promotional and spotlight narratives for messaging of video projects
- Project management and logistics coordination for video production
- Developing and defining necessary materials for promotional video
We'll work with your schedule.
4953 ALDRICH AVE S, MplsMINNEAPOLIS, MN 55419
- Sound Production
- Video Production
- Brand Development & Messaging