Project MotiVATe is currently seeking someone who knows how to build and manage websites. If you're an HTML whiz and are great with web design, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Building websites for special events (~1-2 big events a year)
- Maintaining our current website
- Working with the coordinating team to effectively use the website as a communicative tool for the community
To apply, please visit www.projectmotivate.org!
Project MotiVATe ensures that all mentees graduate high school or obtain a GED, and pursue higher education while creating opportunities for personal growth, cultural connectedness, and social responsibility through:
- Mentorship: A Mentor provides each mentee with guidance and support. This relationship is an integral aspect of the Mentee's development in the program. Mentors and Mentees maintain contact at least once a week in addition to Study Hall and Monthly Activities.
- Summer Camp: The annual camp helps develop bonds among members of the Project MotiVATe family, fosters a positive and supportive environment and establishes relationships for the upcoming school year. Activities consist of team building, leadership workshops, academic and career planning sessions, and cultural awareness activities.
- Study Hall: Project MotiVATe offers weekly study hall sessions where academic tutors work with Mentees to improve academic skills and study habits. At study hall, Mentees also receive academic counseling, college preparation assistance, and participate in workshops.
- Monthly Activities: Monthly activities are designed to expose youth to enriching experiences and promote civic engagement, such as college and career fairs, museum trips, and community and cultural events.
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Website Programming
- Web Design / UX
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18