Animals provide a special kind of peace that people can't provide. When speech and communication are gone, people still respond to the touch of a dog or the wag of a tail. It brings a smile to those that are often lost inside of their own memories.
Our pet visitation program enables pet owners to provide services to people in their community while spending quality time with their dogs.
We are currently looking for pet visitation teams to join our program. Contact us today at 330-776-3271 and ask for a Volunteer Manager to talk about all of the exciting opportunities!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...