Animals provide a special kind of peace that people can't provide. When speech and communication are gone, people still respond to the touch of a dog or the wag of a tail. It brings a smile to those that are often lost inside of their own memories.
Our pet visitation program enables pet owners to provide services to people in their community while spending quality time with their dogs.
We are currently looking for pet visitation teams to join our program. Contact us today at 330-776-3271 and ask for a Volunteer Manager to talk about all of the exciting opportunities!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy