Crossroads Hospice is in need of creative volunteers to assemble scrapbooks for our Gift of a Day Program.
Patients are asked, "If you only had one day to live, what would it look like?" Staff, volunteers, and local businesses work together to bring these "gifts" to life.
Once the scrapbooks are finalized, they are given to the families to have lifelong memories of their loved one.
Photos from the event and supplies are provided.
- Hospice Care
- Graphic Design / Print
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...