Responsibilities: First point of contact with foster parent. Will deliver animal to the foster family, provide initial supplies and equipment and reiterate instructions from orientation regarding marketing needs, etc. Must respond to foster parent’s questions via email or phone in a timely manner. You will work closely with other members of the foster team to assist the foster parent in all aspects of getting the animal ready for adoption. Build strong and supportive relationship with foster parents to ensure open communication and encourage them to consider fostering on a regular basis. May be involved in meet & greet with potential adopters. Does initial post-adoption follow up (after 3 days).
Requirements : Must have previous fostering experience. Customer service, organizational skills and have strong social and communication skills.
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Passion for our mission to create a new kind of animal rescue organization
- Volunteer Resource Manager
- Volunteer Recruiter
- Foster Coordinator/Buddy
- Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- The Dancing Cat On-site Greeter
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Team Member - Twitter
- Foster Parent (dog/cat/kitten)
- Be a Foster Parent...
- Volunteer Manager
- Event Planner
- The Dancing Cat Morning/Evening...
- Adoption Coordinator (Cat)
- Development Manager
- The Dancing Cat Foster Parent
- Grant Writer