The Fundraising Associate is a volunteer position to assist the Executive Director and Board of Trustees with resource development initiatives, including special events, grant applications and direct mail campaigns.
- Support the Executive Director and Board of Trustees in outreach to corporations, foundations, community groups, major donors, and faith communities.
- Prepare literature for public dissemination, including newsletters and press releases.
- Assist with the organization’s website, social media and donor database.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Executive Director and Board of Trustees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Ability to conduct online and library research
- Skills in the areas of information technology and/or social media a plus
- Fundraising experience a plus
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Event Planning / Management
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-30 hours/week
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision