Family Promise assists homeless families to regain financial stability, hope and self-dignity. We strive to provide a community that offers a homeless family their chance at a stable home and a bright future.
- Provide hospitality and support to homeless children and their families
- Use you administrative skills such as answering phones, organizing paperwork, etc.
- 2 shifts: 9 - 1PM or 1 - 5PM
*Volunteers are welcome to bring work, laptop, or book for times when the office is empty and work is slow
Contact the BVP for more information: 818-238-5249 or email: BVP@Burbankca.gov
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Group Facilitation
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- City of Burbank's Halloween...
- Mary Stoica Cafe Server
- Family Promise of the Verdugos
- Halloween Tot Party
- Burbank Home Delivered Meals...
- Autry Museum - Docent Training...
- Burbank Historical Society...
- Food Forward
- Holiday Food Basket Drive
- Volunteer Driver
- Holiday Baskets Food Drive
- City of Burbank - Recycle Water...
- American Cancer Society...
- Office assistant in Home...
- Wash and Return Starbucks pastry...
- Starbucks Pastry Delivery for...