Do you like working with people and helping others?
As the front line of our Community Wellness Clinics, volunteers greet all incoming patients, help with clerical-type work, assist with light cashier duties, and create an enjoyable, memorable experience for our patients.
Clermont Park clinic reoccurs monthly on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m.
2479 South Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80222
- Minimum of one year commitment.
- Several 3-4 hour shifts available per month.
- Flexible schedules.
Email today for more information on becoming a Reception Volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Pgm. Manager
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 Hours per month for a year
- Must be able to get to and from the clinic
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive-...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Are you handy and you want to...
- Greet Patients at Windsor...
- Greet Patients at Glenarm Rec...
- Greet Patients at KAVOD Senior...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Greet Patients and at Queen of...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...