Do you like working with people and helping others?
As the front line of our Community Wellness Clinics, volunteers greet all incoming patients, help with clerical-type work, assist with light cashier duties, and create an enjoyable, memorable experience for our patients.
Clermont Park clinic reoccurs monthly on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m.
2479 South Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80222
- Minimum of one year commitment.
- Several 3-4 hour shifts available per month.
- Flexible schedules.
Email today for more information on becoming a Reception Volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Pgm. Manager
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 Hours per month for a year
- Must be able to get to and from the clinic
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Francis Heights- 1st Fridays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- Queen of Peace - 3rd Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...