Institute of Flight Ambassadors
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8415 Paine Field BoulevardMukilteo, WA 98275
Institute of Flight (IF) Ambassadors include such groups as volunteer organizations, corporate community partner programs, school leadership programs, etc. Ambassadors would provide group assistance for events with limited roles under the direction of Membership Coordinator Melvin Givens (firstname.lastname@example.org). Ambassador functions can include:
- Running an Institute of Flight booth (examples: handing out flyers, speaking about membership and education programs, and more)
- Greeting event guests
- Event check-in
- Planning committees
- Event logistics assistance: can include set up, take down, carrying auction items and alcohol to vehicles
- Database work of any kind
- Cash handling or financial responsibilities
- Working with youth
The events where ambassadors are highly useful include:
- Summer Nights, July 8 to September 2, 2016, Every Friday: A social evening upon the Future of Flight Strato Deck with music, sights and food.
- Gala & Auction, October 15, 2016: An elegant evening where guests will receive a catered meal, bid on select auction items and support the Institute of Flight.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment