For Princeton Area Residents:
A terrific opportunity to enhance your resume (at any age) with this unpaid Intern Position at a Ground Breaking Non Profit Organization located in Princeton, NJ. The Suppers Program is changing lives every day, http://www.thesuppersprograms.org/.
We currently have a need for 1 or 2 unpaid interns for the following Duties:
Creating a Social Media Presence targeted to the 18-35 year old health-conscious demographic using all platforms to include FaceBook, Twitter, etc.
Develop our Media eMail Distribution Lists
Send out regular press announcements (for events, new Suppers meetings and programs in the Princeton area)
Update Calendar Listings twice monthly
Develop Contact Lists of Food Bloggers, Food Editors, Etc
Attend "Suppers" meetings to get more familiar with the process
Recommend ways to reach the younger demographic, as we would like to serve of people of all ages with autoimmune diagnoses, IBS, Diabetes, Cancer, Lupus, Weight Management, and/or Addiction.
* the intern will have an intense interest in healthy food and home food preparation. (interest is more important than experience)
* the intern will be comfortable with the technical equipment and work well with older people (50s - 70s) who need help setting up trainings on Google Hangout and similar platforms for webinars, distance learning, etc.
* the ideal candidate will have personal experience of turning around a health challenge using natural methods such as whole food, meditation, stress management, etc.
* the intern will need to watch these two videos prior to contacting us and state in their application why they are interested in serving a small non-profit that is dedicated to helping people lead a healthier life on whole food.
Some of the work can be done from your home. Flexible hours and days
This internship is currently open and is a year round position. Also, you do not need to be an enrolled Student to Volunteer for this opportunity. Open to All Ages!
Please send your resume to Janemilrod@gmail.com with a cover letter or email detailing your relevant experience and the reason for your interest.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- 5-10 hours per week