Do you enjoy helping non-profits find and apply for funding? Are you proficient in grant writing and/or research? We need you on our team!
Applicant must have excellent written communication and computer skills; a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities, comprehensive knowledge in research and the ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities for special programs.
Applicant will need to:
Work closely with Staff through entire phase of proposal development to write, review, revise, and provide feedback to develop proposals into strong proposals.
* Create diagrams, figures, and tables related for proposals, manuscripts, abstracts and other deliverables.
* Assist staff in researching background information, statistical, and analytical information to support proposals.
* Analyze program data for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
* Support content needs for research deliverables including manuscripts, abstracts, and reports.
* Provide expertise and guidance on proposal requirements.
* Interact and communicate with senior management, program level staff, during the proposal design, development, and implementation phases.
* Communicate with staff on program goals and objectives, scope, feasibility, and program funding needs.
* Maintain a tracking system of proposals, follow up to provide additional information as required by funding sources, and report regularly to the Director.
* Other duties as required.
- Critical Thinking
- Grant Writing / Research
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Saturdays and some weekdays
- Please send resume.