We are looking for weekly volunteer program assistants for each of our Garden Clubs. One or two volunteers are needed for the Green Thumb Group, which works with our memory care unit residents on Tuesdays from 1:45-3:15pm.
We are specifically seeking 1 volunteer with ASL skills to assist a deaf resident on Tuesday afternoons with the Green Thumb club.
Two or three weekly volunteers are needed to work with the Ebenezer Care Center Garden Club residents on Wednesdays 9:00-11:00 am. Volunteers help our residents enjoy nature and craft projects and support our Horticultural Therapy Director.
If you can commit to this activity for the first half of the summer, we'd appreciate it!
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/week
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Water Color Class Escort
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Birthday Party - Loren on Park
- Cribbage Volunteers
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Table Games Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Estate Sales / Hands & Hearts...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- Adult Day Program Activitity...