Be part of one of the hospital's busiest departments. As a Recovery Room volunteer, you will assist the medical staff with patient flow, answering phones and monitoring department supplies; liasion for communication between recovery room, operating room and family waiting area. Substitute volunteers are needed.
Free valet and self parking is available. Health care experience is not required but volunteers must be comfortable in a health care setting. Orientation and training are provided. TB screening, flu shot and criminal background are required and offered at no charge.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- TB screening and flu vaccination (offered free)
- Patient Transportation/Escort...
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Endoscopy Transportation Volunteer
- Information Desk Meet & Greet
- Mail Room/Store Room
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer