Hospice Administrative Volunteers
29 people are interested
Help Homeland Hospice to make a difference in lives of patients, caregivers, and families!
Many needs exist to provide clerical or administrative support in our rapidly growing hospice program. If you enjoy being around people and like an office atmosphere, you can support the care of people in our community who are facing a terminal illness. Assistance can be provided by:
- providing receptionist support;
- making phone calls to bereaved families;
- assisting with development activities;
- filing, faxing, scanning;
- entering data into computers; and
- preparing mailings for the Bereavement program and Volunteer Coordinator
We'll work with your schedule.
2300 Vartan WaySuite 270Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Daytime Hours, Monday through Friday!
- 2-Step PPD Test (TB Test) - cost paid by Homeland Hospice