English as a Second Language Tutor/LCAP
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where24 Circular StreetSaratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Meets with student (s) regularly.
a) Use agreed upon curriculum.
b) Refer students to ESL Coordinator for all advocacy issues.
- Meets with program staff for volunteer orientation and completes all necessary volunteer paperwork.
- Informs program staff of any paperwork needs relating to volunteer experience (such as signatures on time sheets, documentation of participation or evaluation needs for internships/student teaching, etc.)
- Adheres to SCEOC policies and procedures.
Classes are Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- Community Outreach
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 2 hours a week