VITA – Tax Preparation Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where39 Bath StBallston Spa, NY 12020
- Prepares Tax Returns in an ethical and confidential manner.
- Meets with program staff for volunteer orientation and completes all necessary volunteer paperwork.
- Informs program staff of any paperwork needs relating to volunteer experience (such as signatures on time sheets, documentation of participation or evaluation needs for internships/student teaching, etc.)
- Adheres to IRS policies and procedures and IRS Laws.
- Adheres to SCEOC policies and procedures.
Hours vary during the day and some evening and weekends.
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training