Food Pantry Assistant
WhenMon Sep 26, 2016 - Fri Dec 30, 2016
Where39 Bath StBallston Spa, NY 12020
- Stock shelves, fill food orders, assist with carrying food orders to cars, cleaning pantry daily and rotate stock.
- Inform program staff of food items needed before we are out of item or prior to a critical low.
- Meet with program staff for volunteer orientation and completes all necessary volunteer paperwork. Attend training when/if provided.
- Inform program staff of any paperwork needs relating to volunteer experience (such as signatures on time sheets, documentation of participation or evaluation needs for internships/student teaching, etc.)
- Adhere to SCEOC policies and procedures.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Our Food Pantry runs Monday 12:30pm-5:00pm, Tuesday 9:00am-12:00noon, Wednesday 9:00am-11:30am 12:30pm-4:00pm, Thursday CLOSED, Friday 12:30pm-4:00pm
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 hour per week