Families In Crisis is a non-profit organization who supports and empowers individuals affected by family violence and sexual assault. We provide a safe 24-hour emergency shelter and outreach services for men, women, & children and all services are confidential and free of charge. Our primary focus is to provide intervention, survivor advocacy, and education on domestic violence and sexual assault.
We are currently looking for a Sexual Assault Victim Advocate, volunteer translators, hotlne advocate, donation assistant sorter and volunteers for lawn maintenance.
POC: Rose Marie Amian, FIC Volunteer Coordinator, 254-634-1184 or email: email@example.com
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Volunteers will be provided training.</p>
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice
- Killeen Parks & Recreation