Families In Crisis is a non-profit organization who supports and empowers individuals affected by family violence and sexual assault. We provide a safe 24-hour emergency shelter and outreach services for men, women, & children and all services are confidential and free of charge. Our primary focus is to provide intervention, survivor advocacy, and education on domestic violence and sexual assault.
We are currently looking for a Sexual Assault Victim Advocate, volunteer translators, hotlne advocate, donation assistant sorter and volunteers for lawn maintenance.
POC: Rose Marie Amian, FIC Volunteer Coordinator, 254-634-1184 or email: email@example.com
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Volunteers will be provided training.</p>
- Killeen Wisdom Center
- Food Care Center
- Killeen Animal Services
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hospice Compassus - Killeen
- Armed Services YMCA
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Word of Life Substance Abuse...
- Families In Crisis
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Killeen Public Library
- Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for...
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- 2nd Chance Ministries
- Mililtary Child Education...
- Texas Special Olympics
- Bell County Indigent Health...