Care Ring is in search of a trained professional with experience educating people with diabetes about their condition. Care Ring is a healthcare facility for un- or under-insured people of our community. Providing chronic disease management, general medicine, and access to many health resources in Mecklenburg County. Flexible schedule but hours must fall between 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday.
Requirements: Proof of education or certificate in Diabetic Education (or similar field with Diabetic coursework/training) is required. Valid Driver's License. Reliable transportation. Bilingual - English and Spanish required. Well-mannered, patient, strong interpersonal communication skills. Organized. Experience with low-income population preferred. Time most needed: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 Hours per week (or every other week) minimum
- Valid Driver's License, Education or Training in Diabetes, Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, or P.A.
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Golfing Fore a Healthy Charlotte
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Help Celebrate a Hero