Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas is for inspiring and all young people, especially those who need us the most to be caring, responsible citizens.
Need volunteers as daily education tutors, monthly mentors and sport coaches.
We need 100 volunteers daily. No upper or lower age limit required.
We will provide 30 minutes of volunteer orientation.
To volunteer for the Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas, a required volunteer application is to be completed and a background check is required.
For more information, please contact: Jon Charles at 254-699-5808, ext 104 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Accepts teenage volunteers depending on age and how they want to volunteer.</p>
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice
- Killeen Parks & Recreation