"IT TAKES SOMEONE SPECIAL TO WANT TO VOLUNTEER IN HOSPICE?"
We hear this phrase ALL THE TIME! So we ask you, are YOU that someone SPECIAL?
Can you smile at a stranger? Is there a Passion within you to listen to another person's story and write it down to capture the memories for them or their family? Do you have a furry pet friend who likes to tag along when you visit? Or perhaps you play a musical instrument, love art or reading.
Sometimes, it is as simple as holding someone's hand just so they know they are not alone!
The rest....what Hospice is and how it works, well, we will teach you that!
We staff trained volunteers within a close proximity of their own homes and work with your schedule of availability!
VOLUNTEER TRAINING: Saturday March 18th 9am - 2pm ( Lunch & Drinks provided)
14310 E 42nd St South, Independence MO 64055
For more information or to apply contact us at email@example.com or call 816-333-9200
- Veteran Care
- Animal Therapy
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month but very flexible
- complete training, current DL and Auto Insurance, TB Testing
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...