Time is the Greatest Gift: Spend it with Hospice Patients
46 people are interested
Care. A simple but powerful word. If you have the capacity to care about others, to show compassion, to listen to stories, then you have what it takes to become a hospice volunteer. Your neighbors in the Annapolis area need your help to support them in their hospice journey. No medical or personal care involved - just simple caring from the heart. Assignments are flexible, based on your availability and always close to your home. Companionship visits are simple, caring interactions but mean the world to our patients. Join a growing network of volunteers providing this critical support and find out what they have learned . . . it's indescribably rewarding and life transforming! Reach out today to Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care to learn more. You can fill out a volunteer application online at www.seasons.org or call us at 888-523-6000.
About Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21045, US
Our Mission: Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope We serve families in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Cecil, Harford, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
Our Vision is to:
- recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
AnnapolisAnnapolis, MD 21403
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - We will work with your schedule!