Honoring Life, Offering Hope: Volunteer with Seasons Hospice
38 people are interested
YOU can make a difference for our patients and families in Prince George's County area. Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care is seeking volunteers who want to help those with life limiting illness by providing comfort, support, care and compassion. Being a hospice volunteer is simple, yet profoundly rewarding. There is no medical or personal care involved - just caring from the heart! Visits are based on your schedule and are always close to your home. You receive extensive support and training from Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care and join a network of caring and committed volunteers. YOU can be that difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Contact us today to learn more about this life-changing opportunity. You can fill out the volunteer application online at www.seasons.org or call us at 888-523-6000. Show our hospice patients that you care by making a commitment to volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
Mercantile LaneUpper Marlboro, MD 20774
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - We will work with your schedule!