If you are looking for a way to give back but not sure where to start then come volunteer with Comfort Hospice. We have special projects and various activities you could help with. If you are a team oriented person with enthusiasm who likes to feel a sense of accomplishment please call 972-871-0100 or email Derrick, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hour training
- Give Hospice a try
- Would you like to give back to...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Do you need volunteer hours for...
- Are you an office person?
- Looking for a way to give back?
- Senior Citizens Needed Today
- Do you have a Big Heart, A Soft...
- "Tuck-In" our hospice patients
- College Student...WE WANT YOU!
- DO YOU HAVE A HEART OF A...
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- If you want to volunteer but not...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...