Choose Compassion: Become a Hospice Volunteer
92 people are interested
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care needs compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to our patients in the Catonsville area. No hands-on medical care is required. Assignments are always flexible, close to your home and are based on your availability. Seasons Hospice provides comprehensive training to volunteers to prepare them for their role.
YOU can make that difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Contact Seasons Hospice today! Call 888-523-6000. You can fill out a volunteer application online at www.seasons.org.
About Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21045, US
Our Mission: Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope We serve families in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Cecil, Harford, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
Our Vision is to:
- recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
CatonsvilleCatonsville, MD 21228
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - We will work with your schedule!