Making Moments Matter: Volunteer with Seasons Hospice
38 people are interested
Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care is in need of compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to our patients living in the Pikesville area. If you are searching for a life-changing experience, one that will leave you enriched and fulfilled, hospice volunteering may be for you. No medical or personal care required. Flexible schedule, based on your availability and close to your home - helping neighbors in your own community. Companionship visits are simple, caring interactions, but mean the world to our patients. You will receive extensive support and training from our dedicated team at Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care. Volunteer opportunities are available at patient homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and at our inpatient units at Sinai Hospital and Northwest Hospital.
YOU can be that difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Contact Seasons Hospice today! You can fill out the volunteer application online at www.seasons.org or call us at 888-523-6000.
We'll work with your schedule.
PikesvillePikesville, MD 21208
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible -We will work with your schedule!