Maya's Hope is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of orphaned, special needs, and disenfranchised children on a global scale.
We are looking for someone that is EXTRA organized to help us coordinate all the spectacular volunteers that help us with our mission!
This is a part-time volunteer position that includes working onsite and virtually.
Some of the duties will involve using microsoft excel, google sheets, and google calendar to organize and schedule the dates and times our numerous volunteers will be working.
The coordinator will also follow up with volunteers on when they would like to come in, give them updates about new events and opportunities, and help new volunteers get started.
If you are organized, energetic, and qualified, please send an email to thomas@mayashope explaining why you would excel as a volunteer coordinator. Bonus points if you attach a resume!
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Youth Services
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- FUN AND PASSIONATE FUNDRAISER!
- Volunteer with neat handwriting
- Tax Letters/Thank You Notes...
- Russian-English Translator
- Photo Assistants for Photography...
- Volunteer Recruiter /...
- Glitter-Loving Marketing Genius
- Research companies to help with...
- Bulgarian/English Translator...
- Make Glitter Cards and Have fun
- Super FUNraisers
- Development Associate at Maya's...
- Karaoke Event Planner and PR...
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Grant Writer who produces RESULTS!
- Host to Join Host Committee for...
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager
- Photographer needed for a NYC...