Maya's Hope is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of orphaned, special needs, and disenfranchised children on a global scale.
We are looking for someone that is EXTRA organized to help us coordinate all the spectacular volunteers that help us with our mission!
This is a part-time volunteer position that includes working onsite and virtually.
Some of the duties will involve using excel, google sheets, and google calendar to organize and schedule the dates and times our numerous volunteers will be working.
The coordinator will also follow up with volunteers on when they would like to come in, give them updates about new events and opportunities, and help new volunteers get started.
If you are organized, energetic, and qualified, please send an email to maya@mayashope explaining why you would excel as a volunteer coordinator. Please send a resume.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Youth Services
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer with neat handwriting...
- Tax Letters Volunteer
- Russian-English Translator
- Board Member Opening at Maya's...
- HR recruiter and specialist/...
- Volunteer Recruiter /...
- PR and Marketing Expert to help...
- Video Editor Needed for Maya's...
- Glitter Cards!!!!
- Super FUNraisers
- Event Planner needed for small...
- Graphic Designer Volunteer for...
- Host to Join Host Committee for...
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager