Maya's Hope is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of orphaned, special needs, and disenfranchised children on a global scale.
We are looking for someone that is EXTRA organized to help us coordinate all the spectacular volunteers that help us with our mission!
This is a part-time volunteer position that includes working onsite and virtually.
Some of the duties will involve using excel, google sheets, and google calendar to organize and schedule the dates and times our numerous volunteers will be working.
The coordinator will also follow up with volunteers on when they would like to come in, give them updates about new events and opportunities, and help new volunteers get started.
If you are organized, energetic, and qualified, please send an email to maya@mayashope explaining why you would excel as a volunteer coordinator. Please send a resume.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Youth Services
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- FUN AND PASSIONATE FUNDRAISER!
- Social Media and Instagram Intern
- Life Coach needed for...
- Tax Letters Volunteer
- Excel Guru who loves to do...
- Board Member Opening at Maya's...
- Charity Gala Event Planner...
- Volunteer Recruiter /...
- PR and Marketing Expert to help...
- Calling all super RESEARCHERS...
- Glitter Cards!!!!
- Instagram Social Media Strategist
- Super FUNraisers / Fundraisers
- Graphic Designer Volunteer for...
- Host to Join Host Committee for...
- Sponsor a Child Program Manager
- Chair of the Board Opening -...