At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Help Saint Therese residents keep in style! As a Beauty Salon volunteer you can escort residents to and from the in-house Beauty Salon and assist with assorted Beauty Salon tasks. Job duties include pushing a wheelchair, using an elevator, helping keep the Beauty Salon tidy, and plenty of chatting with the clients.
No beauty shop experience or skills required - we train!
Weekday shifts; morning or afternoon
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll discover that you benefit just as much as they do. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment of 30 hours/year
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and follow HIPAA guidelines
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Office Assistant - Saint Therese...
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Senior Men's Group Leader at...
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Beauty Salon Assistant