Assists with planning, organizing and directing the volunteer programs associated with the association's board, committees and departments.
- Helps organize, coordinate and manage the recruitment of volunteers for the board, various committees, departments and association programs
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers
- Sets up and attends volunteer meetings
- Reports to staff on volunteer activities as needed
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization
- Works closely with HR and events team
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in Human Services
- Experience in volunteer coordination
- Nonprofit sector experience a plus
- At least one year supervisory experience overseeing 10 or more individuals
- Relationship Building
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Administative Assistant
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Event Planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Ugly Sweater Event Help
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator
- Love People? Become a Human...
- GRANT YTC WITH PROPOSAL WRITING