Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and conducting individual and group leisure-time and physical education activities within the organization.
- Plans, organizes and conducts various leisure-time and physical education activities, prepares scheduled events and insures that required equipment and other materials are in place
- Plans and directs group activities aimed at developing appropriate group interaction behavior, a sense of team work and fairness, interpersonal communication skills and cooperation and ensures that order and discipline are maintained during recreation periods
- Supervises, coaches and instructs indoor and outdoor team and athletic events
- Teaches physical education, hygiene, sanitation and good personal habits
- Participates in the maintenance, procurement and selection of equipment, facilities, supplies and other materials for activities and physical education programs
- Assisting events team with events planning as needed
- Supervision and Instruction
- Teamwork Principles
- First Aid Treatment
Required Education and Experience
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in sports management, events and youth services
- CPR certification preferred
- Physical Education
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Administative Assistant
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Event Planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Ugly Sweater Event Help
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator
- Love People? Become a Human...
- GRANT YTC WITH PROPOSAL WRITING