Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Managing all fundraising efforts for organization
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and potential
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Working closely with Operations Manager and board
- Prospecting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Development, Marketing, Finance or equivalent
- Nonprofit experience a plus
- Experience in bookkeeping, fundraising and campaigning
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Two Clothing Assistance Program...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Great at Planning? Join the...
- Event Planner
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Administative Assistant
- Event planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator