The Receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate Executive Assistant
- Greets all callers in a professional manner
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Staying current on all organization events
- Will support Executive Assistants
- Personable and profession phone demeanor
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience required
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Three weekdays from 10am to 4pm and Saturdays from 9am to 3pm (approx. 25 hours per week)
- Bilingual in French or Spanish a plus
- Administrative Support
- Google Apps
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3 weekdays from 10am-4pm and Sat. 9am-3pm
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Two Clothing Assistance Program...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Great at Planning? Join the...
- Event Planner
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Administative Assistant
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Event planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion designer
- Marketing Manager
- Love People? Become a Human...