Plans, directs, and coordinates the marketing efforts of the organization's services.
- Establishes marketing goals
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company services
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns
- Works with appropriate staff regarding design, layout, and production of promotional materials
- Manages production and supply of brochures, business cards and letterheads
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing Knowledge
- Results Driven
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Nonprofit sector experience a plus
- Credible source of prior experience required
- Marketing Analytics
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Walkathon Coordinator
- Love Social Media? Become a...
- Two Clothing Assistance Program...
- Development Manager
- Love being on social media?...
- Great at Planning? Join the...
- Event Planner
- Ready for a Photo Finish!...
- Sew You Care Event - Fashion...
- Great with fundraising? become a...
- Administative Assistant
- Event planner
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Public Relations /...
- Web Developer
- Fashion designer
- Marketing Manager
- Fit for Fashion Coordinator