Administrative & Public Relations Coordinator
62 people are interested
We are seeking a highly motivated, attentive individual to join our team and be a part of the dynamics and vibrancy of our growing organization. ARTS By The People is a 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in 2009. Our mission is to establish, operate, promote and conduct educational programs, opportunities, classes and sessions in the creative arts for the public.
As Administrative & Public Relations Coordinator your duties will include a variety of marketing and administrative tasks. You will gain experience working with the Executive Director and seeing the inner workings of how a nonprofit runs. Strong references can be provided by the Director for jobs or schools.
Level of Commitment:
- Needs to be in the New York City / New Jersey.
- Work remotely for approximately 5 hours/week
- Meet in person about 2X/per month
- Initial training will take place in person
- Minimum commitment of 6 months, willing to consider an intern for summer only
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Social media
- Update and maintain databases and systems
- Support and coordinating events
- Meet with Executive Director to go over projects and marketing ideas
- Other opportunities available based on experience and interest of interns
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of all social media
- A good sense of overall aesthetics and branding
- Solid communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and creatively, as well as part of a team
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hour/week, minimum of 6 month commitment