Vigil volunteers are responsible for providing non-medical support services as needed to the facility patients and families on a volutneer basis, during the final moments of patient life.
Vigil volunteers provide the support and physical presence that patients and families need. The needs and desires of dying patients and their loved ones differ so volunteers will try to tailor their approach to fit each families' unique needs.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Volunteers-Washington, IL
- Hospice Volunteers-Hoopeston
- Vigil Volunteers Needed Sycamore...
- Hospice Volunteers-E. Peoria
- Hospice Volunteers-Chillicothe
- Hospice Volunteers-Champaign
- Hospice Volunteers-Pekin
- Clerical Support Needed-Huntley
- Hospice Volunteers-Bradford
- Hospice Volunteers Needed...
- Hospice and Vigil Volunteers...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed Aurora...
- Hospice Volunteers-Gibson City
- Hospice Volunteers-Canton, IL
- Vigil Volunteers Needed Buffalo...
- Hospice Volunteer Needed Buffalo...
- Hospice Volunteer Needed Aurora...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed...
- Hospice Volunteer Needed Paxton...
- Hospice Volunteers-W. Peoria