The Community Computer Alliance is looking for a social media intern! CCA is a Columbus-based nonprofit organization focusing on job development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through an e-waste recycling program. We’re looking for an intern interested in gaining real-world job experience.
- Managing our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Designing and updating the company website
- Uploading photo albums, writing and posting tweets, updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media of our business
- Photograph events and job readiness program
- Work with our website as a Webmaster
As our Social Media Expert you will be in charge of helping us grow our image and name. Without these things, we will not be able to step forward and give more to the community.
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
- Marketing calendar management
- Marketing materials development
- Organizational promotion
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Social media strategies
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Website structure and content development
To get the most out of the internship experience, we require a 4-6 month commitment to the program.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Website Project Management
- Web Design / UX
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week for 4-6 months