PLEASE EMAIL GARY AT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE AN EMAIL FROM US, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of Planet Rehab! We are preparing for our Planet Rehab Endangered Species Project which will launch in 2020, as well as continuing our amazing Environmental Work and as always, caring for the 350 Animals in the Planet Rehab Animal Sanctuary!
Planet Rehab is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator/Admin to mobilize volunteers and coordinate volunteer opportunities for the organization as well as help with updating our Website (WIX) & Newsletter (Mailchimp).
About the Organization:
Planet Rehab is an environmental nonprofit with the mission of protecting the environment by nurturing the relationship between humanity and nature. Its Animal Sanctuary is home to more than 350 rescued and donated animals. Planet Rehab has three main goals: environmental education, habitat protection, and species propagation. For more information, please visit www.planetrehab.org.
- Promptly respond to volunteer inquiries and put volunteers in contact with relevant department managers according to interest
- Manage volunteer documentation and forms
- Keep records of volunteer feedback and time commitments
- Keep volunteer information organized and up-to-date using Microsoft Excel
- Set up volunteer orientation for new volunteers
- Communicate with new volunteers to gauge their interests and skills
- Keep informed of all volunteer opportunities within the organization
- Update Website as needed (WIX)
- Send out periodic Newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Assist Director with important tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with WIX
- Experience with Mailchimp helpful
- Previous volunteer coordination experience is a plus
- Passion for the environment is a plus
10-15 hours/week. Duration can be adjusted according to the intern’s and Planet Rehab’s needs. Schedule is flexible and will be set at the beginning of the internship.
This position will provide the opportunity to learn the logistics of nonprofit operations and develop skills in communications and program management. You will have the opportunity to gain professional experience working with volunteers and coordinating with other professionals in a nonprofit setting.
This is an unpaid position. College credit may be offered on request.
Also check your SPAM folders if you do not hear from us within 1-2 days!
- Administrative Support
- Environmental Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Technical Writing
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Recording Studio/Engineer for...
- Film Internship for...
- Public Relations Internship for...
- Create a music video to help...
- Campaign Strategist to help save...
- EMERGENCY SITUATION! Webmaster...
- Grant Writing Internship for...
- Singing for the Environment
- Animal Sanctuary needs help with...
- SPECIES ARE DYING!!! Research...
- We need CAMPAIGN DIRECTORS to...
- Save the Rainforest! Business...
- Planet Rehab Animal Care Team
- Animals Sanctuary needs Vet, Vet...
- Volunteer Coordinator/Admin for...
- Planet Rehab seeking committed...
- International Travel Agents...
- Have fun creating events to help...
- Funding Development Internship...