Individuals who receive a court order to perform community service, or who must perform community service to qualify for WorkSource or Houston Housing, may complete their hours at the Houston Food Bank.
The Houston Food Bank's Blue Badge Volunteer Program is an alternative which helps individuals complete their required community service hours in a friendly, safe, climate controlled, and structured environment. Volunteer shifts are available Monday through Saturday, morning, afternoon, evening and some late evening.
Portwall Warehouse, 535 Portwall, Houston, 77029
- Monday thru Thursday: 9:30 am-11:30 am and 1:30pm-3:30 pm
- Monday and Wednesday evening: 7:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- 2nd Saturday of every month: 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
Orientation is required and restrictions apply. Please visit our Required Service Hours page for all program requirements. For additional information, contact email@example.com or 713-547-8608.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Certain restrictions apply. Please visit houstonfoodbank.org for details.
- Be the Face of the Houston Food...
- Court Mandated Volunteering at...
- Be a Houston Food Bank Volunteer!
- Volunteer Scheduler
- Earn an A+ as a Teachers Aid...
- CORE Specialist
- Help End Child Hunger in our...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Kid's Cafe
- Backpack Buddy Site Monitors
- Make a Difference. Be Inspired. ...
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...