The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona is seeking volunteers to help spread the word about the Community Food Bank and hunger in southern Arizona. Community outreach volunteers will be ambassadors on behalf of the Food Bank. You will receive in depth training about CFB’s mission and programs and will work with staff in a variety of assignments. These include such possibilities as hosting tours of the Food Bank, staffing information tables at community events, assisting with nutrition education, or speaking to parents, clients and community groups about food security.
Ambassador volunteers should be enthusiastic, comfortable speaking with people one on one or in larger groups, interested in learning about food security and the Food Bank, and be flexible. Ambassadors are asked to make a regular commitment. Volunteers should be available for 3 full of days of training during November (10th, 16th and 18th). Contact us to learn more.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- regular committment requested
- comfortable speaking with people, interested in learning about the Food Bank
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at the fun and festive...
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Beyond food - be a client...
- Stuff the Stagecoach volunteers
- Like working with data? We could...
- Help for our Busiest Days of the...
- Help make Giving Tuesday a success
- Share info about the Food Bank...
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Ambassador