SMILING FACES-Program Assistant- Bilingual a Plus!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 E. Chapman Ave Ste 114Fullerton, CA 92831
This is your opportunity to learn about family services from the inside out!
Assist the counseling clinic with the following activities: Answering phones and scheduling intakes. Helping with all organizational scheduling, arranging appointments with monitors, flling, putting together training materials, phone calls, appointment setting, and other program duties. May also observe monitored visits. (if over 21)
If you have office skills and want to learn the counseling business from the inside, help us by volunteering two days each week. We look forward to meeting you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Crisis Intervention
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 9-4:30 pm Mondays and Fridays
- Commitment of at least 6 months.
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Spanish Speaking Intern/Trainee
- Fundraising Friends with Big...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Advisory Committee
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- IT Help
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Men and Women with Generous...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- Give back to your...
- Program Assistant
- Office bookkeeping_Clerical...
- Board member with Enthusiasm for...
- SMILING FACES monitors for...
- Smiling FACES_Clerical suppport
- Counseling Program Assistant