SMILING FACES-Program Assistant- Bilingual a Plus!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman AveSte AFullerton, CA 92831
This is your opportunity to learn about family services from the inside out!
Assist the counseling clinic with the following activities: Answering phones and scheduling intakes. Helping with all organizational scheduling, flling, putting together training materials,
phone calls, appointment setting, checking references, setting up volunteer personnel files
and other program duties, including helping with training presentations for counseling trainees. Attend outreach activities, assist with orientation of new clients, observe monitored visits. (if over 21)
If you have office skills and want to learn the counseling business from the inside, help us by volunteering two days each week. We look forward to meeting you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Family Therapy
- Website Programming
- Crisis Intervention
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 9-4:30 pm two days per week
- Commitment of at least 6 months.
- Counseling Office Program...
- CARING VOICES Ambassador
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Smiling FACES Needed for...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Smiling FACES: Development...
- Producer, Director, Videographer
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Spanish-speaking Intern/Trainee...
- Smiling FACES Marketing with a...
- Supervisor for Insurance billing...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- MFT Interns needed for Fullerton...
- Counseling Program Assistant