Compassus is looking for compassionate, licensed stylists to pamper patients who reside either at their home or in an assisted nursing facility to go to them. Pampering can include: gentle shampoo, set and style, or haircut or even nail polish/manicures.
Volunteer on days and at times that are best for you and your schedule. Do this as often as the patient needs it or just one time. It really can make a difference in a person's well-being.
If you're interested in volunteering for this very rewarding and life affirming experience, please contact Michele Eckbold @ 610-436-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- We Honor Veterans