Miscarriage matters, Inc. Is a 501(c)3 recognized charitable organization, offering global support to parents devastated by miscarriage, stillbirth, and early infant loss.
Miscarriage Matters has begun a live, weekly, online radio show and we are looking for guest co-hosts!
The role of the guest co-host is to interact with the radio show host and listeners who call in while speaking about the week’s topic. Topics vary from week to week and the host and guest co-host will discuss and plan the show prior to going on air. As the topics vary, so will our guest co-hosts.
Guest co-hosts should have a background miscarriage, child loss, stillbirth, crisis support, counseling, women’s health, or other area that would be relevant and supportive to men and womens journey of healing. Excellent candidates will have had prior experience with on-air radio, live TV, and/or interactive group speeches. Contact us today and make a difference!
*We will respond to inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Social Media / Blogging
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Approx 10 hours per week, incl. prep and on air
- Own a computer and telephone
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Volunteer Relations Unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid