Are you an experienced grant writer? Have you done research for grant-seeking organizations? Are you self motivated? Do you love perusing the internet in search of the perfect match?
We could use your help!
KIDS FIRST! is looking for a few people to help us source supporters for these projects:
1. Our local film critics program in 15 cities for 2016.
2. Our national radio show on the Voice America Kids Network. Youth hosted and produced, this truly gives kids a voice as they review the latest films, interview celebrities, and talk about media related issues that have to deal with youth.
3. Our traveling KIDS FIRST! Film Festival
If you would like to make an inpact on the media that children, youth and families watch and enjoy doing this type of research, then, we'd love you to pitch in and help.
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research / Analysis
- Relationship Building
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 4 hours/week
- you will need your own computer and internet access