We are a local non-profit organization based in Northern Virginia, dedicated to serving the low-income families of our community. We are looking for a dedicated individual (preferably with Admin./Office Management experience) who can coordinate the wonderful volunteers who make our programs possible.
Working from home is fine! This role would require approximately 10-15 hours per week. Potential to turn into a Part-Time, paid position.
If you are interested, simply contact us. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much!
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible time commitment: 10-15 hours per week.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Early Start Special Program
- Volunteer Researcher for...
- Teach and Play with Kids during...
- Mentor kids between ages 3-5
- AfterSchool Program Help
- Food Stand for After-School...
- Pro Bono Accountant needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed for...
- Long Term Administrative Assistant
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Be a Summer Camp Instructor!
- Coach Cheerleading for Children!