Hospice Companionship Volunteer~ Baldwin
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
At Heartland Hospice, we depend on our volunteers to help us provide the love, respect, and care our patients and their families need. As a volunteer, you would help us decide which tasks you are comfortable performing. Our volunteers help enrich the lives of our patients by:
- Providing a friendly visit to lift a patient's spirits
- Reading or providing a comforting touch
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much needed rest.
For more information please contact:
Linda Titus- Volunteer Coordinator
Ph: 616.956.0636 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
BaldwinBaldwin, MI 49304
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers set their own hours