The Social Media Coordinator will contribute to, and implement, the Company’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales via the use of Social Media. The Social Media Coordinator is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
1. Execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including posting diversified content and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across all major channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Youtube and managing the Company’s Blog.
2. Create and maintain a social media and publications calendar for short-term viral initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
3. Manage and maintain the monitoring and analytics systems to track social media engagement and results, and create social media reports for Management.
4. Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and industry news that align with the brand’s marketing and business goals.
5. Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
6. Attend media events and liaise with field staff to cover all the brands activities from a social media perspective from the ground level.
7. Distribute press releases and media content by working with third party media / content distributors and ensure the release is SEO optimized.
8. Monitor competitors and create competitive reports that provide rankings and any key learning that apply to their Social Media presence and strategy.
9. Manage new or revised content by uploading to online Resource Center, Salesforce, and other distribution channels.
Essential Worker Competencies
1. Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how each platform can be used in different scenarios.
2. Ability to think laterally, creatively, and problem-solve while juggling multiple tasks
3. Excellent written and verbal communication (including impeccable grammar)
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
5. Demonstrated knowledge and immersion in social media (please submit links)
6. Ability to analyze, evaluate, and effectively communicate social media performance
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office as well as at least one social media monitoring tool
- Google Apps
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1-3 hours daily