Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of New Jersey seeks energetic and compassionate Direct Care Volunteers.
Direct Care Volunteers help by providing support and care to our patients and their family members. You can make a difference by...
- Visiting or calling a patient or family member
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Writing letters
- Going for walks with a patient or family member
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Bereavement support
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Become a Seasons Direct Care Volunteer today!
We are currently looking for Direct Care volunteers in Ocean, Monmouth, Burlington, Middlesex, Somerset, Camden and Mercer Counties!
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Opportunities exist throughout New Jersey communities.